Sunday, July 20, 2008

I'm A Strange Girl

Have you ever bought things and decided to save them for an event in the future, because everyday life is just to boring and mundane to use them then?

I do.

I have a sexy sundress I bought last year with the tags still on in hopes that I would

a. Have an awesome vacation destination where I could wear it, thus attracting the attention of some gorgeous/geeky man of my dreams.

b. Would become some sexy creature that could get away with wearing said dress anywhere except work.

I do this with makeup too. I buy it for places to go. Heck I may have an outfit I bought when I thought I might actually have a date with a certain person I crushed...erm ...am still crushing on.

Where is my reasoning coming from? My brain knows no normalcy. I only hope some of the clothes I've got stockpiled can be worn on some of the weekend trips I have planned in the next month or so. If not, I'm really throwing my money away. (Not that this is a huge revelation)

0 comments: