Monday, July 28, 2008

Random 10 - Week 165

From Music Memoirs


10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

Didn't do much this weekend except cater to the new kitties, but I did listen to music.

XTC - King For A Day
(This was being played in Kings Restaurant yesterday. Made me want to dig out my Oranges and Lemons CD)

Lady Antebellum - Looking For A Good Time
Lady Antebellum - One Day You Will
Sugarland - Life In A Northern Town
Sugarland - Pour Some Sugar On Me
(2 country bands that I enjoy and yeah those two songs are covers and the last one isn't as scary as you'd think it is)

Nick Lowe - Lets Stay In And Make Love
Erasure - I Love Saturday
Elvis Costello - Days
Justin Hayward - Sometimes Less Is More
Justin Hayward - Broken Dream

And the picture is Gumdrop, because she's too damn cute!



Any of the songs her can be uploaded if you just ask nicely and provide me with the info to email them to you.

0 comments: