Saturday, July 12, 2008

Randomosity For A Saturday

~ Discovered an interesting band from Baltimore yesterday in one of my music communities. The band's called Beach House and the album that I find totally awesome is called Devotion. They are classified as Indie, but I hear psychedelic and electronic in them. Give them a listen.

~ The new John Hiatt CD Same Old Man is pretty darn great. So is the new Seth Lakeman. Lots of good music out there.

~ Itchy is still hanging in there. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not, at least for her. Words cannot express how much I love this cat. Those that know me, know that I love all my animals, all animals in fact.

~ I nabbed my nephew's eye glass cleaner (ie windex..I swear that's what it smells like) and the damn thing somehow opened and spilled all over my purse and now everything smells like motherhumping WINDEX!!!

~ The Peace Lily is thriving in the humidity we're having here in PA right now, I wish I could say the same for me.

~ Listened to a Billie Piper song (You know Rose on New Who?). Oh sweet Mary! Chickee is more obnoxious singing than in the show. (No, I'm not a Rose Tyler fan)

0 comments: