Thursday, July 03, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen reasons my 34th birthday sucked.

1. I had to work all day and it wasn't the most eventful day at the office.
2. The free dinner I had screwed me out of a present from a family member who's turned really cheap.
3. The peace lily tried to die on me. (Never put a peace lily outside, m'kay) It's ok now after a lot of praying and waving the watering can at it!
4. The dog decided to wee on my CD tower destroying 6 CDs)
5. Itchy jumped on the microwave sending grandma's african violet flying. It lost a few leaves but its ok, though we've taken back to the window in gram's house where it will be safe.
6. Lunch consisted of cupcakes and potato chips. Way to make me sick.
7. One friend totally forgetting to say happy b-day, and this friend lives in the area.
8. Issues cutting the TCBY cake.
9. Back to the peace lily, having to spend $20 on miracle gro, fertilizer and a huge pot for the damn thing.
10.The last things I saw before bed, Obama and McCain on the telly, now I'm sick to my stomach.
11.The brown crocs I wanted being out of stock in my size, so I ended up with white ones.
12. Having to listen to someone whine about getting a promotion when they called to wish me Happy Birthday.
13. The absence of grandma.

0 comments: