Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I Need Time! Lots Of It

I swear the time that I'm working drags on slowly, because I can only do work related things then. Once I get home the day flies by and its bedtime before I blink an eye. I'm not getting anything done it seems.

I need to set up a car rental for the weekend of Aug 8 and I need to get a hotel room. I need to find out if we are actually going to Atlantic City, because we need to get our space on the bus.

ARGH!

I'm not even getting around to most of my dailies list lately and that makes me feel bad. I like visiting my friends, but right now I just seem to be in a semi-comatose state.

I guess I'm getting really lazy with the whole time management thing. Or maybe I was never good at it. I don't know. I just know that I'm not getting a damn thing done anymore and I've got loads of stuff to do. The months of August and September are shaping up to be busy ones assuming that I can get my butt in gear so that we can go to Erie. I also hope to get to the Renfest in Pittsburgh in Sept and the Fayette County Fair next weekend. GAH! So much stuff, so much to arrange. My head is going to explode!

And we won't even mention that I owe several friends phone calls.

~head desk~

All I really want to do is sleep and stop thinking about all the stuff that I should be getting done.

Oh crap! I still need to do one more load of laundry.

0 comments: