Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sorting Sorting Sorting

I've been trying to clear out my old junk jewelry. You know the costume jewelry that you pay next to nothing for at sales in department stores and other little retail places?

Well I found a bunch of old costume jewelry from either gram or mom that had come to me over the last 15 + years. More stuff to figure out what should be done with it. Some of it is too pretty to give away or sell, so I'll be keeping it for sentimental reasons.

I just wish there weren't so many things.

I don't know what to keep and what to toss and with each passing week it gets harder to push myself into doing the work. I don't want to do it. I just want it to go away. I want some Daleks to come by and exterminate all of it.

I want to stop worrying about stuff. It's dragging me down in a huge way, and I'm not enjoying it.

0 comments: