Sunday, July 27, 2008

Meet The New Furry Babies

This is my little Callie, who you met already. She's the sweetest little thing ever.

We have no idea how old she is, just that she's been primarily an outside cat, so she's quarantined to my bedroom until she can get a check up with the vet. She's eating well, but her poo isn't quite what it should be. (aren't you glad I shared) So we're not taking chances, because we don't want any of the other kitties to get sick.

And this lovely little girl is Gumdrop. Can you tell I'm a cat person? Not that I don't love dogs, because I do, but I love the c-attitude and the personalities of my feline friends.

Again I'm not bashing dogs, I have two of my own, but the cats I've had over the last 14 years have really been special little girls and guys. Oh and like any proud mom, I think my babies are the cutest in the world

0 comments: