Tuesday, July 08, 2008

This Girlie Episode Brought To You By Humidity

My peace lily is much happier right now, seeing as it really loves humid weather. I wish I could say the same for my hair. My hair is usually as straight as a poker, suddenly I've developed curl!

WTF!

Do not want! Especially since my hair goes every which way when it decides to do something like curl. Part of it will curl under other parts will curl out. I look like I had a run in with a curling iron and lost!

Not exactly how I want to look when I go to work. Not that I dress up for my job or anything, but still, I don't want to spend a half hour trying to convince my hair that I don't want this strange brand of curls it seems to want to give me right now. I just want to stick some gel in my hair, brush it, and be content. Right now I'm considering buying a hair straightener to get rid of the obnoxious kink that I've developed.

Grrrr.

Stupid humidity.

And damn the peace lily for thriving. (Have I mentioned lately that the plant is out to get me?)

0 comments: