Saturday, July 05, 2008

Get Out Of My Head!

I had the most bizarre dream about someone I hadn't really given a huge amount of thought to in awhile.

Yeah. I was dreaming about Fishy.

ARGH!

Head desk/Head wall/Face palm

Sure I still listen to 99.3 The Pickle. Sure I still call in my requests on the Free For All, but no, I don't email him much, unless I have something to say, and that's few and far between.

But for some reason I was at the station and I was trying to avoid him seeing me, even though he was at a desk right next to where I was standing. He was all spiffy looking too. My brain must have been on overdrive. Some teasing followed. Nothing naughty, just me talking to him.

Weird.

Much like my whole association with this guy has been. In many ways I'm glad nothing came from this. No good ever comes from me liking anyone of the opposite sex.

No more dreams. They just make me wake up feeling rather shitty.

0 comments: