Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

I have so much going on right now that I barely have time to breathe let alone blog or read everyone's blog. That makes me feel bad. Half the time I'm sitting at the computer doing stuff but its not for me.

Work is the same old, same old, but I can't get any home stuff done there in my off time. (or at least not much)

Its the stupid stuff that's annoying me too. Stuff like not getting around to coloring my hair, when I need to do it, by Thursday when I'm getting highlights, or wanting to do my nails.

I'm also sick of having to go down to my grandma's to pick up her paper. Since she lived across the street we kept her paper going, after she passed away. Its very rare that any of the nephews will walk across the street to get it. I mean that would tear them away from their video games or computers and that would be criminal.

Stupid little stuff. Granted I griped about going down to grandma's when she was alive, but I liked seeing her and talking to her when I was there. Without her there, its just a chore and one I don't like.

The sad part is, that everything is starting to seem like a chore and its dragging me down, way down. My perky has up and left the building and all that is left is this very cranky, stressed out person that wishes most of what's been going on would just go away.

I want to climb to the top of a mountain, ok, drive, and scream! Maybe I'd feel better then.

0 comments: