Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Finally Some Plans

This weekend we are going to Oglebay to the Zoo and to look for some of the gardens in the area. That's definitely something to look forward too. A few weeks later we're going to Erie and then 2 weeks after that I'm going to my brothers..and then Atlantic City. So the end of this month and the next 2 months are going to be crazy busy and full of stuff!

For that I'm happy.

I need to be busy. Busy makes my life easier, because it keeps me from thinking too much and I hate when that happens because I never get wrapped up thinking good thoughts, it gets wrapped around the thoughts that make me crazier than a bedbug. (And I'm pretty much that crazy naturally)

I hope all this stuff makes things a little better for me, because these last few months sure have been a downward spiral. I need something to make things perk up and maybe making myself so busy that my head will spin is just the key.

I can imagine you all can guess what trip I'm most looking forward too, right?

0 comments: