Thursday, July 24, 2008

Bootsie Took A Few Years Off My Life


My kitty Bootsie, is a chicken. She's afraid of most everything that isn't an animal. Yesterday she decided she wanted to spend some time in our basement. It would be nice if she would have told us she was going. (We kept the basement door closed for Itchy's sake)

For two hours we searched the house to no avail, fearing the worst, that she had escaped. None of my cats leave the house, as I know that the chances of injury and sickness triple when you let cats roam free. Plus I think its just plain irresponsible, but that's neither here nor there.

Everyone in my house looked. We moved furniture. The whole nine yards. Suffice to say I didn't get a damn thing done last night, except for the request for a birth certificate from my mother.

My father actually had to get out the hose to finally find her. She came rushing up out of the basement where 3 of us had been calling her for ages. Oye! My kitty is a little chicken cat-catorie!

0 comments: