Friday, July 18, 2008

Top 5 On Friday - Week 183

From Music Memoirs

Top 5 Vacation Albums (albums you have to have with you when you travel or make you think you're on vacation)

Jimmy Buffett - Songs You Know By Heart

You can't vacation without Jimmy! He's the best vacation music out there! Now pass the margarita!

The Beatles - 1


Cyndi Lauper - A Night To Remember

This album came out when I was in junior high and I remember listening to it on the drive to Lancaster that year. I'll always associate it with vacations. It's a great album too, even though it wasn't one of Ms. Lauper's better selling records.

Erasure - Pop! The First 20 Hits

Either of this band's best of discs will make me feel like vacation. Hmmm if I put it on now, I can pretend I can have 4 more hours of sleep, right?

Tom Petty - Full Moon Fever

Petty is another artist that used to always travel in my walkman when I went on roadtrips with the parents. This is hands down one of my favorite CDs ever!

0 comments: