Wednesday, January 13, 2021

The Problem With Me....Is Me

 I'm sucking at adulting I had an appointment for a personal loan today, which sent me over the edge. The bathroom issue has me wishing I were back in high school again or at some other point other than right here and right now.

I'm dealing with a contractor all on my own and I have to admit. I don't know what the hell I'm doing, but I am trying and I have no one to talk to about any of it.

I'm winging it.

All I want is an ear that will listen, cos trying to make decisions right now is hard.

This is definitely part of home ownership that I really don't like.

I do keep telling myself that I'll have a pretty new bathroom when all of this is done.

And that's the only thing that is really keeping me sane.


1 comments:

Mike said...

Don't you have a brother? Get his ass over there and have him be the job boss. OR, ask someone you work with at Lowes. Make sure it's an old guy.