Friday, January 08, 2021

Silver Fox Friday

I forgot one of my favorite silver foxes last week when I did my spotlight on Doctor Who.

How in the hell could I forget John Barrowman?

I mean...John Barrowman!!



When you look up gorgeous in the dictionary, his picture is right there. Just saying.


Now back to my own favorite Silver Fox.

Yup, I'm talking about my favorite Endodontist. 

Seriously, who the fuck has a favorite Endodontist?

Well, really if you are going to have one Dr. Jeff Minchau is as good as any, but I'm not sharing! He's mine! I called him! No sharesies!

OK...I'll share with his wife, but I won't play nice!

I actually kind of found a youngerish pic of my hottie. Almost pre-silver fox. (OK, just saying....Dr. Minchau has always been smoking hot. (No ifs ands or cute butts about it)

Why did I not know he existed in 2019 when I had to have that first root canal? Huh??  Huh? Cigna why did you not cough up that beautiful picture then?

Oh yeah...I was too petrified and I just went wherever.

This year I was a bit more discerning.

HAHAHAHA

Have I mentioned there's an endo 5 blocks from my house?

So yeah..I may have a problem



And we all know..my studly Dr. Jeff Minchau is the hot dude on the right. Wish you could see those baby blues in this picture...cos they are about as blue as his scrubs.



Also...this girl would like to add, he's gotten so much better with age. Not that he wasn't a hot youngun' as the picture certainly attests to..but at 45....

Mmmmm Yeah...

He makes this girl...think dirty dirty thoughts....involving fuzzy cuffs..whipped cream...and chocolate sauce...

0 comments: