Sunday, January 03, 2021

Bye Bye 13th Doctor


I've struggled with liking Jodie's Doctor. She has had an awful lot of potential but perhaps the blame should be laid at Chris Chibnall's doorstep.

Still, the news of Jodie leaving Doctor Who at the end of this next series brings me joy, especially if it means we can get another man in the role. I don't feel that with the current showrunner another woman in the part will be successful.

So I'm really hoping these rumors are true. I wish the could have done something more with her, because like I said, she had such great potential. She's really funny and she's adorable, but all the episodes were preachy and political and even though they lean towards my political beliefs, it just made me disinterested.

And even though they did historical episodes that I usually like, they made them politically charged.

I'm hoping a new showrunner will be in the future too. I can't believe Im saying this, but I miss Moffat and Davies

5 comments:

Online Reputation Management said...

I love your blog!

Chris Farnell said...

What blogger template is this?

Rob Clegg said...

I will share this out!

Mike Garlick said...

Nice!

Concept Capital Group said...

Is this your last post?