Monday, November 30, 2020

I've Got A Crush On You

Who would have thought that a sexy dentist would make me want to blog more often.

My running joke is that I want root canals on all my teeth, as long as Dr. Minchau does them. (Not really....but I would gladly spend a few hours with a numb face staring into those baby blues)

But there are things out there that make root canals look fun. (And seriously the needle is the worst of a root canal)

Top 5 things that make getting a root canal seem FUN!

1. I'd rather have a root canal than cook Thanksgiving dinner. Cos no one is  thankful for my cooking even though they gobble it up.

2. Id rather have a root canal than work my shift in lumber at Lowes.

3. I'd rather have a root canal than walk the block to my car, cos no one on my block knows how to freaking park.

4. I'd rather have a root canal than go to the damn mall Christmas shopping.

5. I'd rather have a root canal than do the grocery shopping.

1 comments:

Mike said...

I'm with you on 4 & 5.