Friday, November 27, 2020

Silver Fox Friday

 One of the authors I follow on Facebook does this feature. In an effort to get back into blogging again, cos I am failing miserably at at, I'm going to try to bring the hotness to Fridays here at the blog.

Let's start with some celebrity hotness.

My favorite silver fox?

Peter Capaldi aka the 12th Doctor



Next up is Jon Stewart, who I've had a bit of crush on since he hosted a late night talk show on Mtv wayyyyyy back in the day. My crush grew when he took over The Daily Show.


Now lets move on to a real honest to god Silver Fox. 

Who knew endodontists could be hot?  I mean when you think of professions which might attract sexy, make your ovaries explode kind of men, endodontists do not come to mind.

In fact, when I think dentists....this is more the type of guy I imagine



Now I'm going to share a fun little story with you. 2020 has sucked for my teeth as you might know from reading my sporadic posts here. Well I finally got told...ROOT CANALS for 2 of my teeth. I've already had one last year on the molar from hell. (That's another story all together and is also why I will not ever eat popcorn again) so I know..I'd rather have a root canal than a cavity filled. Root canals are  painless in comparison, at least to me. Well except on the wallet...they hurt the wallet BIG TIME!

So sick of dealing with the offending teeth...I started going through Cigna's website. I could go back to the endo I saw last year. Rebecca did a good job and again..no pain and only a little loopiness..but I thought...are there any other doctors not halfway to Pittsburgh.

Mmmm....

Have I mentioned that CIGNA has photos of their doctors?

Have I mentioned that MMS Endodontics has not 1 not 2...not 3...but damn it to hell 5 smoking hot doctors in their practice.

How in the hell does that happen?

Where did they grow these guys?

How do they all live in Morgantown? Is there something in the water down there that I'm missing? I mean it is the same river that flows past Charleroi, unless they are getting Cheat River Water? What is in the Cheat River that I don't know about?

So yes, I chose my dentist only partially by the fact that they have good reviews you know ....in how they do their job. (Cos that is important)

90% of my decision however was made by,OMG if I am going to be tortured, I want something pretty to look while its happening.

So let me tell you about Dr. McDreamy....Dr. McStudmuffin...erm...Dr. Jeff Minchau.

Have any of you ever seen Coupling? 

He walks in and my mind is going.....

Oh Jeffrey! 

First let me say..that the said make my knees weak...endodontist is about a year younger than me and three times as married. (By that I mean...kids....little biddles erm CROTCH GOBLINS....that sort of thing)

Damn and freaking blast...not that my hot mess of a mouth would inspire any lust from even a single man..but back to the fantasy.

It's always pleasant to have a super hot guy playing around in your mouth. Of course most times when I'm doing those kinds of fantasies...drills ARE NOT INVOLVED!

Now my problem here is I can't go all grabby grabby of pics of said dentist. Well I could but cropping would be difficult and McDreamy here doesn't have many photos by himself. Why is that? Huh? Huh?

Dude....cameras would love you. Maybe all of you could do a dental calendar?You know like those Australian firemen?  The  proceeds could be donated to charity. I'll take the pictures! FOR FREE! I have people that will vouch for my photography skills! Here's my flickr page to use as example

Root Canals aren't painful when there is so much eye candy to look at.  

Yes, Root Canals are SEXY!

Seriously, who is thinking anything hurts when there's a pair of baby blues looking at your tonsils!



So there you have it...a real honest to god SILVER FOX....Ladies..if you need a root canal...I'm just saying...

1 comments:

GILDA STIGLIANO said...

GOBSMACKED....