Wednesday, September 02, 2020

Reasons Why I'm Bad At Blogging

I'm a bad bad blogger.

However, too much work, makes it really hard to blog.

Here are some other reasons I suck at blogging now.

1. The news is too depressing to comment on.

2. The pandemic is making life really boring.

3. There is no interesting new music or tv.

4. Artist I love are making bad albums right now. Looks at Erasure and Elvis Costello in anger.

5. I'm having a horrible time concentrating on reading.

And lastly

6. STRESS


2 comments:

Mike said...

Stop it! Stress will kill you. Don't worry, be happy!

Diane said...

We are all stressed out. Life is so far from normal now I cannot see our way clear within a decent amount of time. All my concerts had been cancelled and I cannot see myself going to any until 2022. This country has fallen far and it won't be able to rise until a change of administration. We need truth, we need facts, we need honest leadership.