Monday, September 14, 2020

I Need A Pick Me Up

 So I got bad news at the dentist.

I'll be going sometime in Oct for some extractions. Of course they are the kind that require surgical removal.

I know more are bad and I'm feeling totally depressed about it.

I spent so much of my life taking care of people and not myself.

Now I'm falling apart and sad and I just don't know what to do.

I have a friend recommending permanent dentures. How in the heck can a person afford $40,000 for dentures?

I'm going to be fearful of someday paying a grand or two for them?

I'm only 46.

This makes me feel old and ugly. 

No mind you it's not all of my teeth coming out now, just 3 or 4. (and one of them is a wisdom tooth that is taking the molar with it in solidarity) But it just makes me feel awful.

I also know there's not really anything I can do to save the other teeth, because I have periodontal disease :(

I'm just feeling very depressed and unloved today

0 comments: