Tuesday, May 05, 2020

Things I Accomplished in April

At first thought, it seems like it should be a big ole zero.

But really I read 7 books

I think I finally have my bathtub drain issue handled until I can do my upgrade.

Gizmo had her teeth out.

I started to watch Good Omens on Prime. I know its been out for ages, but I have no time for telly anymore. I've now watched 5 episodes and I love it. David Tennant is a brilliant Crowley..and I so want to go back and re-read this book.

I really need to get caught up on The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina before The Great drops on the 15th.

I hate that I have a great love for some telly and great love for books. They are really a warring faction.

I survived Lowes another month in the time of Corona. That is saying something, right?

Now to survive May? On a happy note...I'm almost done with my second book for the month so Yay me. My reading is going strong in the time of Corona!


0 comments: