Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Easy Eats

In the last year I've been trying to keep track of my expenses and whatnot in a notebook. My mom often did something similar.

There was always a notebook or slips of paper with what bills were being paid when..and what was needed at the store.

Mine is a kind of documentary of my life right now.

I have a page for my month's bills

I've got recipes for anything I can whip together quickly. So yeah not everything is 100% healthy.

I did concoct a pretty good meatless dinner with Knorr's teriyaki lo mein, some frozen stir fry veggies and a few cans of water chestnuts and bamboo shoot. Yum!

I also eat a lot of scrammbled eggs these days too. Anything you can whip up quickly.

One day life we be normal again right?

I miss eating normal food.

0 comments: