Monday, September 16, 2019

Getting Out And About

I went all around Westmoreland County on Saturday and saw a lot of things that I had never seen before and I definitely want to revisit in the future.

This was the first time I have been to St. Vincent's in Latrobe. Such a stunning church.



I lit a candle for my mama in the grotto. My church going has lapsed and I feel terrible about it, but I found some peace there and felt my mama's love.


The dorms at the college were really neat too.



We had lunch at the Original Pie Shoppe in Laughlintown. Oh and the cookies there are AMAZING!




Ligonier was really a beautiful place too. To think I've driven by the fort a few times, on route to Idlewild, but was never in the town. Mommy would have loved the Gazebo.

Oh and just a cute roadside attraction from Latrobe where the banana split was invent.

1 comments:

Mike said...

I could handle a banana split that size.