Saturday, July 13, 2019

Still trying to get it together

I'm trying so hard to learn meal planning and how to keep my house clean while working two jobs and never being home.

Let me tell you, it isn't easy.

I'm learning it isn't worth it to order out no matter how badly I don't want to cook. I think that's the toughest thing about budgeting. Everyone talks about how you can make "better than takeout" food at home, but they neglect the one reason most people order take out.

THEY DON'T WANT TO COOK

And when you get home around 10 o'clock most nights...cooking is something you really don't want to do.

Come to think of it, neither is cleaning, but I try hard.

Litter boxes get cleaned..the downstairs floor gets swept and vacuumed along with all the other little things I have to do.

My house may not be perfect but its not terrible.

I still wish I had more help with things though.


0 comments: