Tuesday, June 04, 2019

Pollen Sucks

I've kind of been under the weather or under something or other for the last 4 days to varying degrees. Not feeling totally sick but feeling mostly miserable. Even more fun was waking up on Saturday to no voice when you have to work a 9 hour shift.

Speaking of that 9 hr shift. It wasn't in my usual area of the store, and I got bit up by mosquitoes while I was there.

Enter more misery.

Managed to make it through Sunday which was insanely busy, only to have to deal with Campy's Pizza who doesn't like to sell food when they are busy.

Seriously, I called for a carry out and they said..."well it will be 40 minutes."

Like, so? I still want my damn pizza.

Also..had to do laundry as well.

I totally hate the laundromat, but the work involved in getting a washer/drier in my home outweigh the misery of sitting there for 1.5 each week.

Yesterday I was just so damn tired, I don't know how I manage to make supper. I slept til 6 once I got home from work, then I made dinner and was out like a light for the rest of the night.

I'm still coughing my head off whenever I do too much, but mostly I feel more human today.

3 comments:

Mike said...

Actually, pollen blows.

Diane said...

It is an awful allergy season - pollen counts are way up. I have to start my day with Flonase nasal spray, Alaway eye drops and then pop an Allegra with my morning coffee. Allergies suck the life out of a person! At least with a cold, you know it will start and will end. Feel better!

rashbre said...

I take Loratadine 10mg, which seems to work - and it's generic, so only costs about £1.80 for 30 tablets.