Wednesday, June 26, 2019

I Need To Spend Some Quality Time With My House

I am exhausted.

Last week I tried to get some things done to declutter my living space. I only got half of it done.

Between the stuff going on with my porch and the roof..and working two jobs..and not having a real day off until this coming Sunday...I am ready to crack.

Hell, I still haven't had a chance to go to the laundromat. This is the longest I've gone when it comes to that in ages.

I am just so sick of everything right now.

Also I think I need a maid and a laundry service.


Sigh

1 comments:

Diane said...

Do you absolutely have to continue working a second job, Andrea? It really sounds like your pushing yourself far too hard. Maybe once you get back on your feet, you can drop Lowe's. You really need time for yourself.