Monday, May 20, 2019

I Survived Pittsburgh

We decided to give Phipps a try yesterday.

A few things.

1. After 10 years its hard to remember, the second turn off in Schneley Park is for Phipps. Note...read the banner signs they help. Yeah..that took a half hour to get back and find parking, as I said, with graduation and the gorgeous day it was makes for NO FREAKING PARKING

2. Phipps is getting way expensive and though Van Gogh In Bloom was beautiful, they were more creative in using their themes when I was a little girl. It's $17.95 there and it only takes about an hour or 2 of your time. If you drive to Philly and go to Longwood Gardens it's $23, but you'll need most of the day to appreciate the beauty.

3. I still think the Cathedral of Learning is one of the best buildings in Pittsburgh



4. How did I forget that the Panther Hollow Bridge is a "lock" bridge

5.  I totally want to eat at The Porch one day when I have some spare cash.


6. Chulily Glass is still amusing



1 comments:

Diane said...

I'm planning on heading to Pittsburgh at some point this year. Never been and dying to try Primanti's!