Sunday, May 05, 2019

I Got Out Of PA

Ok, only for a few hours, but I finally got down to Triadelphia last night.

Seriously, the drive was murder thanks to rain, construction and some really shitty drivers...

But I got to a bookstore

I have to admit, gifty things wise, I could have spent loads of money there. I did buy my nephew a t-shirt, cos I seem to get him one once a month or so. I got an awesome beanie owl and a funko Dr. Seuss figure.

I also got to reenact my favorite scene from Despicable Me.


Then we went to Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen. BTW...so pissed off that Spasagna isn't on the menu anymore, but I had Key lime chicken and shrimp and a rather strawberry-y sangria




My favorite thing about this restaurant is the big in wall fish tank.




Yes, I am easily amused, but it was a good night, and I had fun...and my new little Kia got to go for a drive.

3 comments:

Mike said...

I like fish tanks.

Diane said...

I'm happy to see you out and about doing fun things!

Yuli Aenuropiq said...

fish beautiful