Sunday, September 02, 2018

The Weekend From Hell

OK, its not been to awful, but when the bad shit happens, it really happens.

I went to Critter Country for the first time, but they closed early cos the mama wolf decided to sneak out of her enclosure. Not to worry, there was a double enclosure, but mama was apparently bored and didn't want to go back in.

Watched Doctor Strange. I found a lot of similarities with this character and Doctor Who, at least in the story and in the special effects. Also Benedict Cumberbatch is still fabulous. Also Doctor Strange and Sherlock seem to be very similar characters, just in different worlds

Oh I chipped my back molar on popcorn while watching the movie. Yeah. This is how Murphy's Law gets me, especially after I spent some money on clothes, which I really needed. I can't afford an implant, root canal or anything like that. I don't have dental insurance, just medical.

Was making spaghetti sauce to freeze out of the bazillion tomatoes and I spilled half a pot of water on the floor, uh twice.

My floor is clean.

I am a walking disaster today. I should have stayed in bed.

0 comments: