Sunday, May 20, 2018

And It All Blows Up

I've been noticeably absent again.

Things have been going mostly ok.

Busy and boring and much of the sameness.

Yesterday was actually nice until right before supper.

I was getting ready to clean up the pans I used for dinner when the sink decided it was having none of it. The plastic connector for the two pipes below the sink gave way.

Yeah, water everywhere.

This shouldn't be a hard fix, except there's no one around that knows how to fix it and my plumber isn't one I can contact on a Saturday night.

So lets just say for the next day or so, its paper plates and plastic utensils that can be tossed in the garbage. Yeah not very environmental, but washing dishes in the stationary sink in the basement.

Why does everything happen on the weekend?

0 comments: