Saturday, December 02, 2017

I need to give up Facebook

Facebook is the devil.

I got started there because of a friend that played one of those stupid farm games.  I've made some wonderful friends there, but Facebook is detrimental to my health.

Why you ask?

I have a tendency to read comments.

On political posts and recipe posts.

That is enough to make anyone's head explode.

Not to mention those time sucking games. The are freaking addicting. I really want to increase my reading next year. I am at 100 books so far this year. I'd really like to go for 200 next year, and I think the only way to do that is to abandon Facebook.

Plus it would be nice to get back to more regular blogging.

2 comments:

Duckbutt said...

You made a good observation about Facebook. I don't do it.

I used to blog more too; but I'm kind of thin for ideas. Being old does that.

eViL pOp TaRt said...

It's hard to kick the Facebook habit.