Monday, October 09, 2017

Politics...Meh

They say you should never argue politics or religion.

I totally agree on that. 

It is the main reason why America's 2 party system is broken beyond repair.

Both parties are at opposite ends of the spectrum and neither understand the word compromise. Followers of the each party believe the other side are all douchenozzles or whatever insult is in line for the moment.

I find this totally terrifying.

I also find that hate that seems to be in the hearts of so many to be frightening.

Again I see this on both sides.

Reading political pages on Facebook is just...OYE...it hurts.

There are times when I'm pretty close to 100% sure that neither party cares about everyday people. There's definitely a "Let them eat cake" attitude going on, and that is just terrible.

I don't know what can be done to fix it, except maybe getting more people to care about government and more so, to care about other people. Until that happens, I think we are screwed.

1 comments:

Mike said...

I don't see an 'out' of this situation anytime soon.