Friday, August 11, 2017

What I've Been Up To

Sometimes its really hard to keep it all together, but I'm hanging in there.

I've been trying to get back into the swing of walking.  I'm up to 2 miles a day on the walking path near my house. (One day I may even start losing weight)

I've rediscovered my love for Nick Lowe's music.

I've been doing quite a bit of reading. I'm trying to work my way through most of the Hannah Swensen Mysteries, before she marries Hannah off to a guy that hasn't been in any of the other books.

I keep trying new recipes. My next foray into the unknown is a zucchini, cheddar and chive quick bread. Here's hoping it turns out edible!

I need to find a recipe for sweet peppers. Not sure if I want to stuff them or if there is something more interesting I can do with them.

Other than that, not much new going on here.

0 comments: