Thursday, March 23, 2017

Thursday Thirteen


Thursday 13 is an easy meme with no topic except for the one you choose. Simply make a list of 13 things and post it on Thursday. Topics folks use include books, photos, runaway thoughts, collections, lists of whatever you are interested in.

Thirteen things I need to do to this weekend. Most of them deal with spring cleaning.

1. Get to the YMCA Saturday and Sunday. (I really need to try to get back there on a more regular basis)

2. Finish reading the 3 library books I have on my TBR pile.

3. Try to get my dining room floor to look clean. (I have a floor that is super porous. If I use stuff like Swifter wet jet cleaner on it or any normal cleaner, I get a horrid white residue, and I can't find the Pledge finishing coat for it anywhere lately)

4. Organize my basement pantry. (My canned goods are getting out of hand)

5. Come up with a menu list for next week.

6. Listen to music. (I haven't really enjoyed music in such a long time. I need it back in my life)

7. Decorate the living room for spring. (It looks very bleh in there)

8. Give the bathroom a good clean.

9. Go through my closet for items to donate to goodwill. (I need to give up my skinny girl clothes that I've been dreaming I'll fit into again. It ain't happening)

10. Put up the new curtains in the upstairs rooms. (Not ready for the cats to kill them in the dining room and living room)

11. Make a new recipe for dinner.

12. Do some online browsing for a daybed for my room.

13. Take a few minutes and relax.

6 comments:

CountryDew said...

Giving up those skinny clothes is hard but once they're out of your life, you'll breathe easier. Go for it!

Nicole said...

That's an ambitious list! I can't imagine getting half of these things done! I'm never giving up my skinny girl clothes, though. I am DETERMINED to fit into them again!

colleen said...

I like an empty schedule to fill with stuff like what you have, but I got no list this weekend except to go to my son's wedding!

Anonymous said...

I've given up my skinny clothes a long time ago! Wow that's a long weekend to-do list.

Hope said...

Lol sorry that was me. Didn't mean to leave the comment anonymously.

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I've already taken care of one item on the list. I found a daybed at wayfair for 100 bucks! Woo hoo. 12 items to go!