Friday, March 24, 2017

5 Questions Friday






1. If you were free to just hop in the car and drive, where would you go? Or, if you could hop a plane and go anywhere, where?  

I think I'd want to go somewhere I haven't been before, so I would  start driving to New York until I ended up at Alexandria Bay and could get on a boat and head to Boldt Castle. This is on my bucket list of places to go at some point in my life.

2. What's your most recently read favorite book? 



The Roanoke Girls is absolutely fabulous.

I read it for a book tour a few weeks ago. If you were a fan of books like Flowers in the Attic, (Or anything by V.C. Andrews) this is an absolute must read.

It's dark, its creepy and its great.

Read my review here



3. What's your favorite Spring Break memory?

I never did the whole spring break thing. I was poor. I still am. Flying to Florida was never in my budget. The only spring break memory I really have is the one that involved 53 inches of snow in 1993. Yup. My first spring break in college and we got a blizzard!


4. What do you put in your child's Easter basket? Or, for those w/o kids, what was put in your childhood basket?

No kids here, but I still do Easter baskets. They are always full of candy. Hershey's kisses, M & M's and anything else that looks good. I like to fill plastic eggs with candy sot that they look like the basket is full of colored eggs

5. Do you get a summer haircut?

Nah, though if I'm lucky I get a trim in the summer to make my head feel lighter.

0 comments: