Monday, March 27, 2017

Busy Busy Busy

I wanted to blog yesterday, but I really got busy with house stuff.

I cleaned my dining room buffet, mopped the floor, took a lot of stuff to the basement, where I cleaned off some shelving.

Got the bathroom looking pretty shiny too.

Made mom a meatloaf for her lunches this week.

Seriously folks, being on a low sodium diet makes meal planning a bitch. Mom is on a very low sodium diet, and besides veggies, I have no idea what to feed her that won't land her in the hospital with IV lasix.

Oh and I bought my Daybed. Found a great buy at Wayfair for $100.00 and a Serta mattress locally for $250!

Now I just need to get a nice cozy throw and my room will be a reading nook!

Woo hoo!

Hopefully by next week everything will be all situated.

Oh and ham bbq taquitos are absolutely delish!

0 comments: