Monday, August 31, 2015

What I Don't Understand

One of the things I don't understand about our political system is how certain states get to decide who the nominee for president.

The business of the primary elections makes no sense to me at all.

Why is there a set date for the general election but each state has their primary on different dates, and if your state is at the end of the list, it really proves that sometimes your vote really doesn't matter.

It boggles my mind.

Of course when you look at the clowns running for president in 2016, well...it really scares you that one of them may actually become the next president....especially that wackadoodle front runner, but that's a rant for another day.

For now I'm just going to be glad that Rachel Maddow is around to bring some levity to this nonsense, especially as Jon Stewart is no longer on.

0 comments: