Wednesday, August 26, 2015

RIP Eliza

Monday night my little Eliza Dookittle went across the rainbow bridge


I really have no words, except that the loss of this sweet little girl has my heart shattered.

Eliza came into the world with much difficulty. She was found nearly starved to death by a lovely humane officer from Washington County who worked to bring her to health.

I got involved because she needed to have more permanent care. I fell for her when I saw her, and my sister was supposed to take her once she had one of her male cats neutered. Somehow that never happened and Eliza Dookittle stayed with me and my brood.

She fell in love with one of my other kittie, 'Mokey and they could often be found together


Eliza was the perfect kitty in every way. She was always vocal and loved to let the world know she was around.

Eliza Dookittle was just shy of 2 years old. Her human family and her furry family will miss her terribly.

1 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

I am so sorry about Eliza!