Monday, March 03, 2014

Stupid Breakfast Sandwich

Remind me to never ever get these healthy breakfast sandwiches again.

In fact, remind me never to get any frozen breakfast sandwich.

Why?

The cheese! It melts right out of the damn sandwich and onto the plate or paper towel you are cooking it on.

Grrr.

Otherwise, these are decent sammies, though I think I may try the sausage one, if I ever bother paying for these again.

I'd rather go to McDonald's and get an egg white delight.

At least I still get my cheese, and dammit, I love my cheese.

I'm trying to figure out a way to microwave these things without the cheese melting away on me, but so far, I've had no luck. (And that goes for jimmy dean, weight watchers etc) If there's a muffin sandwich, a croissant sandwich, any damn sandwich that is frozen, with cheese..well...let's just say, they shouldn't bother.

Apparently my microwave missed the memo to "behold the power of cheese!"

0 comments: