Saturday, March 15, 2014

Bitch & Moan

Allow me to rant about my week.

~ The car cost me another $450 bucks. I swear, I am never taking it back to the dealer again. They broke it, though I can't prove they did something to the wiring..and they never replace the axel seal on the transmission the first time it was in the shop. So yeah, in the last 2 weeks, my car took my whole tax refund.

Fuck you car!

~ I've been napping way too much. I tend to fall asleep right after whatever show is on at 8 pm...and I promptly or am forcibly awakened around 10:30 or 11. I think I need to start exercising again, so I can have some alert time.


~ I can barely concentrate on reading lately. It's mid-March and I've only read 30 books. That's 10 a month! That is so not me!

~ Joined Tumblr and I'm not sure why, except maybe for the Sherlock/Benedict Cumberbatch stuff.

~ Discovered that Phillip Glennister (Life On Mars/Ashes To Ashes) and Catherine Tate were in a show together...now much see it!!!

2 comments:

rashbre said...

Wow. I think 10 books a month is pretty awesome!

Bilbo said...

I'm a pretty voracious reader, and I can't hit ten books a month. I think you're doing fine!