Saturday, November 02, 2013

Retail Therapy!

I went shopping today.

No, not grocery shopping, my friends, I went shopping, shopping.

You know for clothes and stuff. Fun stuff.

Woo hoo!

And I actually got quite a haul.

At Peebles I got two pairs of shoes, a pair of sketchers and a pair of easy spirit walking shoes! I also got 2 tops! And when I did my shopping I ended up with a coupon for 40% of one item from my next purchase!

Then I headed over to KMart. I got a pair of NORMAL jeans! You know jeans without an elastic waist band! I also got 3 sweaters and another top and I bought my dad 2 pairs of jeans!

Woo hoo.

Oh and on the cooking front...at Aldi..I got a crazy awesome grater!

Yes, I did some shopping and it felt good.

I even had a peppermint mocha from Starbucks!

3 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Retail therapy is a great spirit lifter. And peppermint mocha sounds awesome!

Bilbo said...

Better than MY Saturday!

rashbre said...

Sounds like you've had a great time!