Sunday, October 06, 2013

Updates

For those of you that aren't part of my Facebook family.

Dad returned home, but is now back in the hospital with a very very very bad infection.

He's received 2 units of blood and lots of antibiotics.

This is no normal infection though, it managed to get into his blood stream so it was affecting his heart rate as well.

So essentially there's a lot of bad stuff going on, and dad is scared and we're scared for him.

So again, if I disappear, that's the reason.

Things are too chaotic.

But I will try to post updates as I have them and post when things are a little more calm.

3 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

I'm hoping and praying that your dad will recover his illness soon.

Diane said...

You and your family are in my prayers.

moodymistress said...

Keeping you in my thoughts. *hugs*