Saturday, July 13, 2013

Today's Unlikely Earworm

Every time I'm in Giant Eagle there's this song playing.

It has been driving me batty because I had no idea what the song's title was. All I knew was the artist singing it.

It was most definitely Josh Groban.

The problem was, I didn't know the title, and chorus really didn't give me any hints ....or rather any obvious ones, because the title of the song is at the end of chorus...just not the catchy part that sticks in your head.

The song that's taken my sanity?

Josh Groban - Brave



This is really a gem for those of you that like more adult contemporary/show tunes. Josh has a one of the best voices out there. (Not too hard on the eyes either)

1 comments:

Diane said...

I love Josh Groban! His voice is to die for! His new album is pretty good, too!