Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Stupid Internet

My DSL has been crapping out on me quite a bit over the last few weeks, leaving me more than a little bit frustrated and taking the wind out of my blogging sails.

There's so much I could blog about.

Anyone see Adam Ant/Jack Sparrow on Jimmy Fallon?

Speaking of Adam Ant...I was dreaming I was snogging him last night. (Poor guy)

Mom was in the ER again with rapid heartbeat...thankfully they sent her home this time when it returned to sinus rhythm.

Mid Atlantic States heat wave....It sucks!

Still addicted to Josh Groban's Brave...

Sweet bejeebus..just realized Michael Crawford is 71....ARGH..

Wish I were at Comic-Con...a screening of Psych the musical..and I'm pretty sure John Barrowman is going to be there.



1 comments:

Mike said...

St. Louis is on the Western side of the heat bubble. High 90's here the next couple of days.