Monday, July 15, 2013

Missing Mondays

It's Monday and I haven't done a Missing Monday in yonks.

This is a post where I talk about things that I've been missing.

This week it is a list of things.

1. Concerts: I haven't been to a show since I saw Gordon Lightfoot in Greensburg, 2..or is it 3 years ago. That was when I had a life.

2. Road Trips...again in the last 2 years, I haven't traveled more than 25 miles from my house because of my mom and dad's health. And I so want to go to the Botanical Gardens in Morgantown, WV!

3. Cold weather...I'm listening to Christmas songs to take the edge off the 95 degree temps we had. Seriously...this is not my kind of weather. I'm covered in sweat and we don't have whole house AC.

4. Pretty clothes...At one time I didn't care what I spent and I owned some gorgeous clothes..then I got money smart...sigh

0 comments: