Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Life Is Giving Me Lemons

1. Gizmo doesn't have a URI, she has a bad tooth. The problem that should have only cost me about $90 is now going to cost me $600 when all is said and done. Mind you I still have part of Scratty's tooth debacle from February to deal with. So much for new flooring

2. I cleaned the baseboards on my stairs yesterday. My cats can really projectile bork, that's all I'm saying.

3. Middle of the night panic attacks are no fun especially when they occur during Ripley's believe it or not. Did we really have to do a show about a guy who had his face ripped off by a bear and a guy that was impaled by a pole? Why did anyone need to do a show on this?

4. Thanks to Covid-19 I'm eating really poorly because I don't want to go to the store and then I don't want to waste veggies when I can't use them because I'm working. My veggie consumption is down really low right now.

5. Last week I was doing so well at my reading. This week not so much. I'm blaming stress.

How is your week treating you?


3 comments:

Mike said...

Being the introvert I am I haven't noticed any difference yet.

Diane said...

I'm thankful I'm in upstate NY - very rural, much less people. I just want this over - the news is so depressing and I'm worried for our healthcare workers, police, firefighters. This is horrible!

Mildred Ratched said...

Our furbabies are our babies plain and simple. I can't tell you how many thousands of dollars I've spent on mine over time. It's just what we do because we love them.

I ventured out to the store today because I had to pick up medicine. I'm diabetic so I had to no choice. I was surprised by how few people were actually at the store and that the shelves were pretty well stocked except I couldn't find any alcohol swabs to wipe off my finger to test my blood sugar. Oh well. I guess good old soap and water will suffice. :)

I've been doing a lot of outside work in my yard and working on my tan. The sound of the birds and seeing flowers, butterflies, squirrels and blue skies and trees creates a wonderful zen moment.