Monday, March 30, 2020

And The Stress Continues

If you follow me on Facebook you'll know, my oven had a small fire last night. Something must have  dripped from a pot and got stuck to the burner and when my nephew went to boil water for the plumbing issue I have, bam! FLAMES!

It took a minute for our brains to say, COVER IT!

Thankfully it didn't damage the range, cos I seriously don't need that expense right now.

Also, next range..I think I'm getting the flat top, since I can't have a gas range.

The retail gig is getting super stressful, because NO ONE IS FUCKING SOCIAL DISTANCING!

Seriously people need to care about people other than their damned selves. I understand contractors need to be out. Building can still happen. Things break! I get that.

You do not need to paint your house or complete your fucking HONEY DO list while the Corona Virus is out there.

And leave grandma and the kids at home, if you come out.

Do you not love them?

I mean there is no rhyme or reason to some of the people that are getting really sick.

I don't want to get it, m'kay?             

Why can't people just listen? 

1 comments:

Diane said...

This pandemic is really bringing out the worst in people - selfishness, rudeness, disregard for others.