Wednesday, February 12, 2020

I'm Down

This month is really kicking me in the butt.

Hours at work are down.

Dog had to go to the vet for a dental that cost a week's pay.

Mokey's cat food went up $16.00 and that leaves me frustrated as hell.

I want to get a new modem/router so I don't have to pay the rental fee for Comcast, but all my bills are killing me right now and I don't want any new debt. And new modems cost about 150, which I can't justify yet this month, plus I'd have to get to Washington to return the Comcast one, and I have no weekends off, and I hate driving 70 at night.

I was going to do new flooring in my upstairs this year, but I don't want anymore debt than I have.

I'm so frustrated and I don't have anyone to talk to anymore and I don't want to call people just to tell them my troubles, or what I'm worrying about that probably isn't really troubles.

I can barely read anymore.

All I do is sleep.

That my friends concludes todays episode of whinging and whining.

1 comments:

rashbre said...

I reckon you should get a copy of that lovely picture of Cedar Creek Park. Print one A4 or something. Put it in a frame and hang it on the wall somewhere that you sit. It cheers me up to think of it. Best wishes.