Saturday, July 29, 2017

When It Rains It Pours

I could be talking about the weather, which pretty much has been quite damp this summer, or I could be talking about all the issues that have plagued me since April.

Let's see...2 of my cats have cost me near $1000.00, between eye and ear infections and a strange skin condition

Mom was back in the hospital at the beginning of this past week with afib

Then there's the work issue.

Its not related to me, but it has me stuck in the middle.

It seriously is making me want to drink large quantities of alcohol.

Oh and apparently photobucket wants you to pay for anything worthwhile so most of my photo links on all my blogs are dead.

Grrrrr.

I think its time to make that proverbial lemonade from all the lemons life has been tossing me lately.

3 comments:

Mike said...

I don't do photobucket but I found this support link.
http://support.photobucket.com/hc/en-us/articles/200724324-Linking-and-Embedding-Images
You've probably been there already.

Bilbo said...

I don't use photobucket, either, and there plenty of other online photo sources.

rashbre said...

Not sure its any help going forward, but I sometimes use that embed function that seems to be part of blogger? It won't help with old posts but for new posts it might be an easy way to use pictures?