Monday, April 03, 2017

What A Week

Let's see... Its been a few days and things as always are a bit crazy.

I spent the better part of Friday cleaning my house, because my brother was coming home. Thursday I had my kitty Dewey to the vet. She had an eye ulcer and ear mites.

Fun Fun.

Nearly $200 later, she has eye and ear drops and is quite on the mend.

Thank God.

I have many cats, but sometimes there are a few that are super special. Dewey is one of them. She's my special girl. She loves spaghetti, chipped ham, cheese and chicken. She likes to clean the dishes before they go into the sink.

I found out she was probably much older than we thought she was too, which fills me with terror, because she's my girl.

Some people have children. I have cats. Much less problems and I don't have to put them through college.

My daybed also arrived on Thursday and we have it assembled now. The mattress should come today and I can get my reading nook all ready for my enjoyment. (And probably for the cats to barf on)

Ah well...that's life!

0 comments: